Looking for a Writer’s Group

Home/Looking for a Writer’s Group

Home Forums Looking for a Writer’s Group

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster
    #1608 |

If you are looking for a writer’s group, post here. Let’s get people together and then create private forums for each group.

I think we should keep the numbers down to 6-8 for each group. Much larger and it may be difficult to keep up and much smaller and there may not be enough voices. What do you think?

Greg

Donavan Darius
    Participant

alrighty then, who is going to start a WOTF Submission Support Group? 🙂

Ali Cross
    Participant

Looks like that would be you, Donavan!

Jeanette Anderson
    Participant

have a new neighbor writing fantasy and my writing group is all full, but he wants to connect with someone. Is this an appropriate place to send him?

Ali Cross
    Participant

Sure thing Jeanette!

Tracy Cembor
    Participant

I’m also interested in joining the WOTF Support Group. 😉

Shean Pao
    Participant

Hello All,

I hope this is the right place to post. I run an online Science Fiction/Fantasy critique group that has been going strong for over a year now.
    We meet online every Thursday night at 6pm PST for a few hours and go over the chapters we have submitted via email that week.
    We have a small group and are looking for one more member. If anyone is interested please email me at sable.moon@hotmail.com and I will give you more info.

Sara Thomas
    Participant

Hey!

I am looking for three Science Fiction and Fantasy authors that are willing to meet up for some good old writing discussions. One chapter from each author, once a week, is the rule of thumb. The first three to email me at sarakiwigirl@gmail.com are in. Hope to hear from some of you soon!

Cheers,
    Sara

Ilene James
    Participant

Is there anymore room for another person in a writing group on this forum? I’m looking for one to join. I write fantasy.

Nate Gildersleeve
    Participant

I’m also looking for a writing group on scifi/fantasy. Several people on the call said they were interested.

Sara Thomas
    Participant

I am! Can you email me at sarakiwigirl@gmail.com? I was in the meeting but lost the email of the guy who was about to set all this up.

Shelby Beckstead
    Participant

Hello!
    I was wondering if there is any writing group that has a spot open for fantasy? And it’s nice to meet everyone! ^^

Valerie Leroyer
    Participant

Hi,

I’m sorry to ask, but what does it mean WOTF? Thanks!

Abagail Kerr
    Participant

WOTF means as far as I know “Writers of the Future”. I believe it’s a writing competition.

Charles Puccia
    Participant

What are the requirements? Subject or category? How do I find out more and join? Thanks. Charles

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.