I’m a published writer and long time student of Dave’s. I have experience running an online critique group and will be starting one up again, once I have the right mix of people. This is an advanced writer’s group with a purpose to help push us in areas we are weak in. Pacing, character arc, plot, timelines, POV, dialogue, dialogue tags, info dumps, etc.
* You must have one evening during the week that is free, where you can spend 2-3 hours online with other writers. (I am on the West Coast, so hours will typically be 6-9pm – this can be flexible depending the group’s needs).
* You must be able to produce a minimum of six pages a week. (not hardcore with this, but it is a goal to strive for).
* Be serious about your writing.
* Be serious about participating in the group.
* Be willing to spend a few hours a week critiquing other writer’s work.
* Accept critiques without getting defensive.
* Want to have fun.
I will be looking for a total of three people to make a group of four. If you are interested, send me an email telling me about yourself and a sample of what you are working on. Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Paranormal, Horror only.