Discover the Secrets of Writing Success
From Bestselling Author David Farland
Here’s What You Will Learn in this Writing Book
- How to Make a Great Living as a Top Fiction Writer—Find Out Why Some Authors Are Always Broke While Others Live Out Their Dreams
- Secrets to Writing a Best Seller Through Wide Audience Appeal
- Personal Insights Into “Why Your Readers Read” that Will Almost Magically Sell More Books
- A Simple Diagram which Reveals Exactly Why and When to Step on the Gas in Your Plot
- Dozens of Other Amazing Plot Power Tools You’ll Find Nowhere Else
- How to Avoid the Deadly Opening Flaws which Prevent Most Authors From Getting Published
- Virtually Unrevealed Techniques for Guiding Your Readers “Into the Rabbit Hole” as You Explore Your Story’s Mysteries
- Of All the Ways Your Story Could End, Learn Which Grand Finales Are the Most Powerful, Satisfying and will Keep Your Readers Coming Back For More
- Why Publishers Don’t Have Time to Edit Books Anymore and How to Make Sure Your Manuscript Shows Up at the Publisher Virtually Flawless
- Having Worked as a Hollywood Producer, David will Walk You Through Secrets to Selling Your Film Rights and How to Maximize Your Income on Any Movie
- Tips for Eliminating Writer’s Block and Other Obstacles so You Can Keep Turning Out those Golden Eggs
- Nearly a Dozen Inner Circle Secrets to Make Sure Your Books Hit on Best Sellers’ Lists
- How to Make Sure that Every Book Comes Out Better than the One Before
- The Four Most Vital Keys to Writing a Bestselling Book or Movie
- Five Techniques to Exploit an Intellectual Property in Hollywood and Around the World
- The Right Way to Introduce Yourself to Editors, Agents, and Movie Producers and How to Get Yourself in Front of Them
- Is Writing Really Your Easy Path to Wealth and Fame? The Truth About the T.V. Image of the Lavish Lifestyle of a Successful Author—Here’s How Success Can Be Achieved, But Don’t Buy Into Some Pipe Dream. It’s Real Work
- Writing Tricks that have Turned Struggling New Writers Like J.K. Rowling Into Global Sensations
- Why 98% of Wanna-Be Authors Fail . . . and much more!
David Farland Produces More Top Writers
than Any Other Instructor—You Could Be Next!
David Farland is widely regarded as one of the world’s best mentors for new writers. Some past students who have gone on to gain fame and fortune include #1 New York Times Bestseller Stephenie Meyer, #1 New York Times Bestseller Brandon Sanderson, New York Times Bestselling YA author Brandon Mull, New York Times Bestselling Science Fiction Author Eric Flint, and many more. Dave has an uncanny ability to spot that one or two weaknesses that a budding author needs to overcome in order to get published.
He’s published over fifty novels in science fiction, fantasy, and the historical field, including novels for adults, young adults and children. He has been a New York Times Bestselling author under both his writing name, David Farland, and his given name, Dave Wolverton. He holds the Guinness World Record for the largest single author signing. David worked for nearly a decade as coordinating judge for one of the world’s largest writing contests, but has also worked as a movie producer, and college writing instructor. Dave has also worked as a videogame designer and scripter. Dave has worked with a number of the world’s top intellectual properties, including Star Wars, the Mummy, Xena, and Starcraft.
Why this “Write That Novel” book Is THE One For You
What makes the Write That Novel book special is that an enormous amount of vital information is packed into a single book, so unlike other seminars you don’t have to miss time from work, use up your vacation days, and spend a fortune on hotels and food. But you have to stay sharp, David has honed his curriculum to the point that life altering mental leaps will be coming at you every few minutes.
Get Write That Novel Here!